ESTE BLOG ESTÁ AHORA INACTIVO. ME HE TRASLADADO A www.jonasfandom.blogspot.com

viernes, 6 de abril de 2012

Give love a try

You, you like driving on a SundayYou, you like taking off on MondayYou, you're like a dream, a dream come true
I was just a face you never noticeNow I'm just trying to be honestWith myself, with you, with the world
You might think that I'm a foolFor falling over youSo tell me what I can do to prove to youThat it's not so hard to do?
Give love a try, one more time'Cause you know that I'm on your sideGive love a try, one more time
How did it play out like a movie?Now every time you speak it moves meAnd I can't get your smile off my mind
And your eyes, when I saw 'em for the first timeKnew that I was gonna love you for a long timeWith a love so real, so right
Well, you might think that I'm a foolFor falling over youSo tell me what I can do to prove to youThat it's not so hard to do?
Give love a try, one more time'Cause you know that I'm on your sideGive love a try, one more timeOne more time





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

¿Quieres compartir tu opinión? Ahora también puedes poner comentarios anónimos.
Recuerda, todas las noticias de los JB las encontrarás aquí, en Jonas Brothers The Best.