ESTE BLOG ESTÁ AHORA INACTIVO. ME HE TRASLADADO A www.jonasfandom.blogspot.com

viernes, 6 de abril de 2012

I will be the light


MmmmhmmmmmmHmmmmmmmmm
I can see it in your eyesTell me what's on your mindDon't keep it all insideI am here for you(I am here for you)Did somebody bring you downTurn your smile into a frownI'll help you work it outWhen the answer's hard to findI will give you peace of mind
When you need a friend to callI'll be right there beside youTo shelter you and guide youI'll miss you candle lightWhen your tear drops start to fallI will be there to dry themBefore you can cry themOn the darkest nightI will be the lightI will be the lightDo do do do do do
You can share your secrets hereThere's no need to be afraidMy love will never changeIt's unconditional(it's unconditional)Knock the door to your heartKnocked down and torn apartI'll help you make a startAnd build it up againHelp you shine a light within
When you need a friend to call(when you need a friend)I'll be right there beside youTo shelter you and guide youI'll miss you candle light(I'll miss you candle light)When your tear drops start to fall(I will dry them)I will be there to dry themBefore you can cry themOn the darkest nightI will be the lightI will be the lightDo do do do do do
Everybody's searching for somebody to believe inEverybody needs someone to careA shoulder you can cry onA love you can rely onReach out and trust me if you canJust take my hand
When you need a friend to call(anytime you need a friend)I'll be right there beside youTo shelter you and guide youI'll miss you candle light(and you can rely on me)When your tear drops start to fallI will be there to dry themBefore you can cry themOn the darkest nightI will be the lightI will be the lightDo do do do do do
No windNo rainNo storm is ever going to stand in my wayNo load is too greatHold onI'll be there to carry the weight
No windNo rainNo storm is ever going to stand in my wayNo load is too greatHold onI'll be there to carry the weight








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

¿Quieres compartir tu opinión? Ahora también puedes poner comentarios anónimos.
Recuerda, todas las noticias de los JB las encontrarás aquí, en Jonas Brothers The Best.