ESTE BLOG ESTÁ AHORA INACTIVO. ME HE TRASLADADO A www.jonasfandom.blogspot.com

sábado, 2 de junio de 2012

Sorry

Broken hearts and last goodbyes 
Restless nights but lullabies 
Help to make this pain go away 
I realize I let you down 
Told you that I'd be around 
I´m building up the strength just to say 

I'm sorry 
For breaking all the promises that I wasn't around to keep. 
It´s on me
This time is the last time that I will ever beg you to stay. 
But your already on your way. 

Filled with sorrow filled pain 
Knowing that I am to blame 
For leaving your heart out in the rain 
And I know your gonna walk away 
leave me with the price to pay 
before you go I wanted to say 

Yeah! 


That I'm sorry
For breakin' all the promises that I wasn't around to keep
It's all me
And this time is the last time I will ever beg you to stay
But you're already on your way

I can't make it alive on my own
But if you have to go 
Please, girl, just leave me alone
'Cause I don't wanna see you and me goin' our separate ways
Beggin' you to stay
If isn't too late

I'm sorry
For breakin' all the promises that I wasn't around to keep
It's all me
This time is the last time I will ever beg you to stay
But you're already on your way

But you're already on your way.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

¿Quieres compartir tu opinión? Ahora también puedes poner comentarios anónimos.
Recuerda, todas las noticias de los JB las encontrarás aquí, en Jonas Brothers The Best.